Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 XP4 and just performed the first service. I was unable to locate any grease fittings other than the U Joint fittings. Any other XP4 owners run into this? Based on the service manual it doesn’t show any on the front and rear A Arms but it does on the 2 seater

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing on the front or rear sway either. Almost looks like there are spots marked for them but they weren’t put in.

·
Registered
281 Posts
The G 4 has One off the transmission drive line going to the front Differential, two on the rear stabilizer bar, two on the two on the drive line universal Joint yokes near the mid mount support bearing. The only way I have found to access them is to remove the skid plates to grease them! A real pain until I get some ambition to cut holes in the skid plates to access them. I find none on the front stabilizer bar. That's a total of five I have found.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Have you tried to grease them? If you have holes in your skid plate access please put up some pictures.
im not near the scs right now but on mine if you crawl underneath near where the support bearing is there is a hole in the skids then you gotta get someone to slightly roll the machine until the grease nipple faces down.

·
Registered
281 Posts
On the G4 there are two universal yokes you have to grease. On 2020 G4 XP there is one of two where you have to get to it with the grease fitting at top center because of a welder frame brace below. What I plan to do is put a 90 degree fitting in and using a hole saw make openings where I can get to both without removing the skid plates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2020 XP4 and just performed the first service. I was unable to locate any grease fittings other than the U Joint fittings. Any other XP4 owners run into this? Based on the service manual it doesn’t show any on the front and rear A Arms but it does on the 2 seater
I have a XP 2 seater I only saw fittings on the u joints. Just got 200 miles on it so far

·
Registered
5 Posts
During the 'Walk Thru' when I picked up my 2020 XP 2 seater, the tech showed me 3 grease fittings on it. The rear sway bar had two, and the there is one on the drive shaft (pretty much right under the belt / clutch cover). He said thought the front sway bar had them too, but nope, no zerks there. A-arms and everything else looks to be sealed and non greasable now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
During the 'Walk Thru' when I picked up my 2020 XP 2 seater, the tech showed me 3 grease fittings on it. The rear sway bar had two, and the there is one on the drive shaft (pretty much right under the belt / clutch cover). He said thought the front sway bar had them too, but nope, no zerks there. A-arms and everything else looks to be sealed and non greasable now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts