Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
'22 XP 4 1000 Trailhead
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got our Trailhead out on the trails.. quickly understood why people carry a spare tire!
I would like to get a matching wheel if I can find one so If anyone has one for sale I would be interested in talking to you!

ETA: The ones I have are the Pro Armor Crawler XG 30x10-15's

Thank you!

· Registered
5,900 Posts
I think @AZxp might have 1 left.

Reactions: AZxp

· Registered
5,900 Posts
If I would have known this a month ago, I could have taken it to Murdo, on our way to NoDak.
Might be going back up there this fall possibly.
If it works out for both of you, I could drop it off on our way by.
Let me know.

Reactions: AZxp

· Registered
'22 XP 4 1000 Trailhead
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I would have known this a month ago, I could have taken it to Murdo, on our way to NoDak.
Might be going back up there this fall possibly.
If it works out for both of you, I could drop it off on our way by.
Let me know.
I would be up for that if @AZxp is. it doesn't look like we will be back out in the hills riding until sometime in September/October anyway... if we make it again at all! Getting busy!

· Registered
5,900 Posts
Will do and hopefully heading back up in Sept or Oct. if all goes well for my bride.

Reactions: SoDakKid and AZxp

· Registered
'22 XP 4 1000 Trailhead
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@AZxp if you are still holding onto that wheel for me I may have found a ride. Found a fella going from Rapid City to Phoenix and back, leaving this Friday and back next Friday… not sure your location if that would work or not….
Cheers!

· Registered
2022 XP4 TE
525 Posts
@AZxp if you are still holding onto that wheel for me I may have found a ride. Found a fella going from Rapid City to Phoenix and back, leaving this Friday and back next Friday… not sure your location if that would work or not….
Cheers!
Dang. I just sold the last one to a forum member last week. I tried holding on to it but got sick of it taking up space. Good luck on the search.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts