Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
54 Posts
I actually am looking at a 4 pack of take offs from a xp 4. 2 fronts 2 backs. If I can get to them today I would be willing to split them up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'll have a single off a 2020 XP available shortly. I don't have Paypal or anything but I am just a couple hours north of the OP.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Just ordered this to haul mine around.
ordered my Expedition Rack two days after it came out last October but my new 21 XP Deluxe has been in storage so I haven't assembled it yet. Picked up some of the accessories too so I'm looking forward to getting it all done soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ordered my Expedition Rack two days after it came out last October but my new 21 XP Deluxe has been in storage so I haven't assembled it yet. Picked up some of the accessories too so I'm looking forward to getting it all done soon.
Yeah I have a garage full or parts already but no machine yet. I called RBO and hopefully they have xp sliders by July..... that’s the last of my parts I’m putting on or waiting to buy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I too am waiting for RBO’s sliders. I’ve heard that they aren’t starting on the new design work until June, so July seems the absolute earliest to see them.
Ordered their Gen 2 rack this week and they are 6 weeks back ordered.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I too am waiting for RBO’s sliders. I’ve heard that they aren’t starting on the new design work until June, so July seems the absolute earliest to see them.
Ordered their Gen 2 rack this week and they are 6 weeks back ordered.
Yeah from what I heard when I called they said they are moving shops and hope to get the R&D on the sliders done in May and June then into production in for July.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dance and westy39,

do you have 30” tires on your generals? My 21 Xp 4 has 30’s and I thought I had read that those racks/tailgates were rated for tires up to 29”?? Thoughts??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dance and westy39,

do you have 30” tires on your generals? My 21 Xp 4 has 30’s and I thought I had read that those racks/tailgates were rated for tires up to 29”?? Thoughts??
Way to burst my bubble..... I didn’t even see that until you pointed that out.

·
Registered
2020 General XP 4 seater
260 Posts
The B's Fab rack I have will hold a 30" tire and depending on what the tire / wheel combination is some 32" tires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I do have to say I like yours too. I had toyed going to 32s at some point for Moab. I’ll have to take another look.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry! Just looking out for ya! I am also looking for a spare wheel, tire, and mount. (30”) those fancy cages look pretty appealing though! If anyone ends up with a 15” wheel and 30” tire I would be interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts