Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am told the wiper is on back order. Does anybody know anything about it or where to get one?
Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
My heater is back ordered with an unknown ship date but the status on my windshield wiper just changed to "in progress" and should be shipping soon.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
It seams that a lot of the Polaris add on's are back ordered! threw polaris

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Halfast,

Even if you have to wait a bit...get the Polaris Electric Wiper kit.

The wiper mounts at the top center of the windshield. It stops at the top of the windshield horizontal at the top of the windshield. So no drips running down in front of driver.

Does an excellent job of keeping the driver with a wide field of vision. My 2009 RZR 800 has the Polaris wiper, but it mounted at the bottom of the windshield and did more for the passenger than the driver.

The General wiper kit comes with a windshield washer nozzle and reservoir...very nice!!

There is a wiper switch with high and low speed that mounts on the dash.

The windshield washer also has a switch on the dash. Its a push and squirt switch.

All works very, very well!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
120 Posts
Maybe you can look around and find a dealer that has them in stock. I just had both the wiper and heater installed in my General last Friday, and the dealer had them in stock. The local dealer sells a lot of Generals though, and had all of the Polaris accessories in stock before the Polaris' supply ran out. It looks like Polaris didn't plan on the accessories for the General being as popular as they are, and they didn't make enough of them.

Reactions: Trapper
1 - 7 of 7 Posts