Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ironsbrandon, can you upload some pics of the mounting hardware for the windshield?

Thanks

·
Registered
348 Posts
i can take it off

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

i can take it off in about 2 min. the only down side i can see, it says you have to remove it when you go down the road, but i have not tried it yet.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can take it off in about 2 min. the only down side i can see, it says you have to remove it when you go down the road, but i have not tried it yet.

So they recommend you remove the windshield when trucking/trailering?? Kinda weird considering the General can do speeds of 70-75 mph and most highway speed limits (Canada anyway) are approximately 70 mph (110 km/h)

Did you have to cut the dash for the two hooks at the bottom of the windshield?

Is the Lock and Ride similar to the Ranger setup in this video?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes the speeds here are 75. But I run 80 just don't tell the cops. Lol

I don't think there will be any problem going at those speeds just keep an eye on it.

Yes, but it is not as bad as you think the plastic is thinner where you make the cut. The hardest part of the install

And yes the handles are different but it is the same concept. Very simple and easy to install.

And it has a perfectly sealed with a big thick gasket

Reactions: Lennie

·
Registered
33 Posts
By trucking and trailering, I think they're referring to when you put the Polaris General on a trailer or a truck bed for transportation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts