Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to add more speakers to my 2019 general. the rockford fosgate rear speaker mounts look pretty slick and id love to get a set. the fitment says for years 2020+.... is there actually a difference to where they wouldn't fit in the 2019 general I have? I don't see why they wouldn't. maybe someone could enlighten me. TIA

·
Registered
202 Posts
I got a pair of rear and front R F speaker pods, installed in a 16 2 seat no issues. Just like they were made for it.
muz

·
Registered
202 Posts
just an FYI, So I used the MTX sound bar as a source. you can get a full range adapter from MTX or others sources. hook up and amp to power your speakers. It worked well.

Muz

·
Registered
32 Posts
just an FYI, So I used the MTX sound bar as a source. you can get a full range adapter from MTX or others sources. hook up and amp to power your speakers. It worked well.

Muz
Can you give me more information on what you did? I'd like to add a couple speakers without spending a lot of $Ching$... I have the MTX sound bar on my 2017.....

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Search for the MTX adapter. There are cheap speaker pods online. You don't have to use the Rockford Fosgate Polaris stuff. get yourself an amp. and make the connections.

Reactions: nathan.d.hajek
1 - 8 of 8 Posts