Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's,

New to the board and looking forward to learning all about both the new General and the Polaris brand.

Admittedly, I'm a life long Honda guy and have owned several over the years. Two years ago I purchased a new Honda Pioneer 700 which was my first SXS. It's been a pretty decent machine but I have come to the realization that as my interests have transitioned from mostly utility use to more recreational and sport riding, that I need something different.

For months I have had my sights set on the new Honda 1000 with all the additional power only to learn that the cab system is no different than the poor version on the 700. In my opinion there is little if any forethought put into their cab components.

With that being said, my primary attraction to the General is its superior cab configuration and quality, comfort, and sport based performance. The cab is particularly a priority for me being from a northern cold weather climate.

I'm looking forward to learning what I can in the next few months
in making a final decision on my next machine.

Thanks for having me and I'm glad to be here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from another Minnesotan

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome Minnesota, I agree with you in that I decided to get one because of the full cab system. I don't know if anybody has received their upper doors yet to give a fit and finish report. Look forward to your post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guy's I appreciate the welcomes.

I have been doing a lot of reading so far. Not sure I'm ready for the test yet! Lol!

I hope those upper doors are going to fit like a dream!

·
Registered
408 Posts
A big Mountaineer West Virginia welcome to you!

·
1,560 Posts
Hey bluesbass I'll one up ya, I'll give him a bear hug!>:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts