Polaris General Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 general 1000 XP deluxe
15 Posts
Bought my dynojet and ran the dynojet tune for about 6 months then bought the AA tune. Theres more difference between the dynojet and AA than stock to dynojet. Way more hp!
Put a duraclutch on and started going into limp mode all the time because the hypersensitive misfire codes. AA wrote me a new tune to delete all that for free. No more limp mode or false misfire codes going off. Been a great little unit, I only use a few functions it offers. But the ability to change tunes in a few minutes i feel is much more bang for your much than a ecu tune.
Confused could you help me out, very interested in the AA tune, but correct me if i'm wrong i thought AA tunes were on dynojet products ? I ask because you make it sound like they are different tunes, I went to the After market Assassin web site, and it all it mentions is the Dynojet powervision tunes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Confused could you help me out, very interested in the AA tune, but correct me if i'm wrong i thought AA tunes were on dynojet products ? I ask because you make it sound like they are different tunes, I went to the After market Assassin web site, and it all it mentions is the Dynojet powervision tunes.
Ok so its in the final check out of ordering the dynojet tuner.. there will be a box that says special instructions for seller. Type everything you want into that box. They are dynojet powervision tuners yes but AA wipes them and loads there custom tune on to the tuner

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I'm new to all this tune stuff, I was going to get a Gilomen tune but this AA tune sounds a lot easier, one question which product did you buy, I ask because there are several for the general 1000 XP. Also when you ordered it did you do that on the computer or phone them, i ask because there is nowhere to put that info like "your tune" in online.
I ordered the stage 1 tune for a non xp general since i do not have an xp. So for you, you would order the stage 1 tune for an xp.. or read through the website and look at stage 2 and 3.. it depends what other modifications you are doing.. exhaust, clutching air filter/intakes.. if you have any questions call them or email them.. i found it was way easier to do over email as his phone rings non stop so email was best.. he even replied to some of my emails at like 1 am on a sunday night???? Like who does that haha well Mike from AA does.. and no not becauaw he ignored be.. but because i emailed him on sunday at 1030 pm

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered the stage 1 tune for a non xp general since i do not have an xp. So for you, you would order the stage 1 tune for an xp.. or read through the website and look at stage 2 and 3.. it depends what other modifications you are doing.. exhaust, clutching air filter/intakes.. if you have any questions call them or email them.. i found it was way easier to do over email as his phone rings non stop so email was best.. he even replied to some of my emails at like 1 am on a sunday night???? Like who does that haha well Mike from AA does.. and no not becauaw he ignored be.. but because i emailed him on sunday at 1030 pm
Thanks, for your time i appreciate it.

·
Registered
2020 G4
43 Posts
Yes the AA tune is for the dynojet powervision tuner.
However dynojet offers their own tunes as well. And comparing the two tunes, both using the powervision the AA was far better for performance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes the AA tune is for the dynojet powervision tuner.
However dynojet offers their own tunes as well. And comparing the two tunes, both using the powervision the AA was far better for performance.
Thanks.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts