Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Anyone found a good place to mount a whip:? I have the cargo box and extended bed add ons, so all my quick mount ports are taken..:frown2:

Check with BadDawg Accessories. They have a photo online of a Ranger 900XP with what looks to be a rollbar mounted whip, but there's no part shown for this on their site.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I've been talking to Bad Dawg regarding another accessory, so I inquired on the whip mount as well. This isn't one of their products and they aren't aware of a part # or who it's from.

That being said, UTV Inc. sells Lock & Ride mounts and looking at theirs, they should be able to mount to the General. Depending on the style whip (ie. length of bolt below the mount) you may have to install the mount so that the whip is inside the box to avoid scratching the outside of your bed plastic.

UTV INC POLARIS RZR 800 & 900 BILLET ALUMINUM BED SIDE WHIP MOUNT

BTW.....Bad Dawg have been super easy to deal with and quick to respond on any inquiries.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i know im going to get beef about this but i just drilled two holes in between the first and second hole in the bed and it works great nd they have been at a nice 85-90 mph and have smacked trees with no prob

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:)

If it works, it works!

i know im going to get beef about this but i just drilled two holes in between the first and second hole in the bed and it works great nd they have been at a nice 85-90 mph and have smacked trees with no prob

·
1,563 Posts
Only the 85-90 mph part:grin2: Or was that on the trailer��

1 - 8 of 8 Posts