Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the Highlifter arched arms, that will push all 4 corners out 1.5 inches as well. I don't want to go any larger than a 29-30" tire. I really ride all types of terrain, but mostly trails that sometimes have some deep ruts and mud, creeks and some steeper hills in Astoria or Taylorville, IL. I do some sand and rock riding in the Badlands in IN, will ride on the street in my neighborhood and plow snow a bit around here in the winter to help out a few friends.

I don't think a big mud tire is the answer, but I also am worried that something like the ITP Ultracross will get stuck in the mud too easily. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, would it be worth me keeping my full set of stock 14" wheels and tire in case of a flat, I can swap out the full set. (seems like a lot to haul around). Or sell those, and run the same size tire all around and just buy one spare. I feel like I just answered my own question.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Me, I love my Sedona Rip Saws. You can get them in 28-10-14's. Great overall ratings. One of the UTV shows said that they will get over 4000 miles on a set riding hardpack, asphalt and trails. I have over 1300 miles on mine and they look great. Their name says it all. They rip the sh-t out of the trails with their grip, yet will barely leave a mark if your careful.Just my $.02 worth. Just wish they made 30"'s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts