Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

It’s obvious that we all love our toys. Share some pics of your other rides - cars -trucks - boats -bikes and everything else is welcome!

Here is my first love:

2009 Subaru Legacy GT

Full bolt-on and suspension upgrades. She puts down about 350hp/400tq to the ground. I do all of my own wrenching and I have owned this car since new. I run it at PA Intl Raceway - formerly Beaver Run - which is a 3 mile road course.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Here is one of my other rides a 70 Chevelle Malibu. I have owned this car for 17 years. We also own a 70 Chevelle SS big block survivor car that is unrestored. It's my wife's car from high school. We also own a 71 Nova that is in the process of being restored for my youngest son.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
It depends on the day... most days I'm driving my wife crazy.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Man am I jealous!!! Some fantastic toys in this thread!!!

I'm retired six years now. Our driveway is 3/4 mile of 3/4" roadbase. So not much of a place for a muscle car. Never had one, but always dreamed of having one. But a little late now.

Other than the General we own three, four door, four wheel drive pickups. 2002 Dodge Dakota, 2011 Chevy Silverado and 2012 Toyota Tacoma.

Silverado is decked out with a Highway Products aluminum bed with six tool boxes...and yes...it is a rolling tool box!! And that's our Voltage Epic 3800 on the concrete pad!

Great stuff and glad to see folks are thriving!!!

Pirate

·
Registered
134 Posts
My other off road vehicle, A 1972 FJ40 landcruiser. It is pretty much still all original with the straight 6. I did upgrade to disk brakes just for fun

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
My other toy is a 1993 Ford Lightning. I've owned the truck for since 96. Went through a bunch of different changes & combo's over the years.

I did a Body-Off-Frame overhaul to it about 10 years ago.
Painted 2005 Dodge Copperhead Orange metallic.

Currently,...it sees very little street duty,...mostly dedicated to the track. It has a 598" BBF under the hood that makes around 1000hp. Run's high 8's in the 1/4 mile.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 91 Posts