Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what you all paid for your General before tax, Title and license. I was quoted: 16,589 for the Blue and 19,581 for the Deluxe. Just curious if this is good or not. I got $1000 off MSRP on my last SXS.

·
Registered
122 Posts
My Deluxe was $18,700 out the door (tax and all) with a 5 year extended warranty. It was used with 48 miles on it. Previous owner didn't like it and traded it after one trip for a Honda.

Bought it in NE Georgia. Live in South Florida. Local dealers wouldn't budge on MSRP. Same deal (without extended warranty) locally would have cost me around 23k...new.

With 50 miles used, I went for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
mine was 18,300 out the door. dealer installed half windshield , added wheels and tires and bought winch at dealer but they didn't install. i added bumper and installed the winch myself later.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mine was 18,700 for the Deluxe, with no extended warranty, in December.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
$19,999 Out the door for my Deluxe back in January, plus ext warranty $1400 5.5 years, and 20 percent off accessories, full glass windshield, Wiper Kit, Upper bumper Extension, Rear glass window, low profile rock sliders.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
From all the toys I had in the past the General is by far cheaper and lot less upkeep then some in the long run and Wife and myself both enjoy it and look forward to going to dif. places in the future!

Reactions: MMX

·
Registered
120 Posts
$1000 off retail for my 2017 Hunter Edition

1 - 20 of 42 Posts