Polaris General Forum banner
2501 - 2520 of 2536 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP Deluxe
121 Posts
Added my Zbroz springs. Installation was simple, but the rears required a spring compressor. I have 6 turns preload in the rear, and 13” spring height in the front. It’s definitely taller, but we’ll see how it is after they settle. The ride does seem smoother as well. I’ll have to get on some trails to really see how they are.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Automotive tire Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Tread

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
1,303 Posts
Added my Zbroz springs. Installation was simple, but the rears required a spring compressor. I have 6 turns preload in the rear, and 13” spring height in the front. It’s definitely taller, but we’ll see how it is after they settle. The ride does seem smoother as well. I’ll have to get on some trails to really see how they are.
View attachment 77699
View attachment 77698
Very interested……

·
Registered
243 Posts
Reno, your a wild man ! Wish I had the General when we where in AZ!
Was at the KOA near superstition mnt, Gela bend and near Palmer. We had our 50” RZR then. Not the best for high speed riding .

·
Registered
2021 General 1000 XP 4 Ride Command
201 Posts
Overall, I like Todd and the whole Hunter works family.....but I have an ordeal that left a bad taste in my mouth..and it's my fault, of being trusting....when ordering a clutch kit it is recommended to have "them" install all rivets...but if they do then it's a non-returnable item.....that is a B.S. deal for sure, we all know they have boxes of the riveted arms in each weight already done......and could just throw the weights back into the box they came from...but, fine red print is what it is.....even if the person selling them suggests they install the weights...............sketchy

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
I am guessing the reason for them installing the rivets, is they had people that didn't know what they were doing install the rivets and the rivets came out and they complained about it. Now that is just me guessing and I can see IF you would get enough complaints on this, you would say if we sell it we are going to recommend that we install the rivets.
I really doubt they have boxes of weights with rivets installed, as most places take it out of the box and install the rivets just like the customer would do.
Once again this is just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2021 General 1000 XP 4 Ride Command
201 Posts
I am guessing the reason for them installing the rivets, is they had people that didn't know what they were doing install the rivets and the rivets came out and they complained about it. Now that is just me guessing and I can see IF you would get enough complaints on this, you would say if we sell it we are going to recommend that we install the rivets.
I really doubt they have boxes of weights with rivets installed, as most places take it out of the box and install the rivets just like the customer would do.
Once again this is just my 2 cents.
With the speed of the order and over a holiday weekend, there is no way someone came in and installed rivets and re-boxed and shipped that quick.....but like I said, I should have read every page concerning the clutch kit, if I would have I would have come across the red notice saying that once rivets are installed no returns, my comment is more about placing that disclaimer on the order page and not tucked away on the install page, it is 100% my fault that he spent the money on a new kit and it is now a paperweight...we kept the belt, it is what it is.

2501 - 2520 of 2536 Posts