Polaris General Forum banner
2,181 - 2,200 of 3,077 Posts
Looks nice what type of bumper? Where did you get it? How much?
thanks!
Ebay for $151 after tax and free shipping, it’s a KFI. I ordered it yesterday, and it arrived this evening! I was amazed at how fast it came in, so I went ahead and bolted it up. Took all of twenty minutes, and that included snapping a couple pictures, dragging out a few tools and putting them away when I was done. I wouldn’t try knocking down a moose with it, but it should serve my purpose.

A few days ago I got the winter front on that I purchased from a member on here. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test it until today since my ECU was out to Giloman for tuning. Got the ECU in today and the clutch kit. All I can say is RIP to the rear tires. The tune/clutch kit is a night/day difference!!! If you're wondering if it's worth it, quit thinking about it just do it! The machine is an animal now!! The winter front works well too. I'm running 180-190 easily now with it on and I used to struggle to get to the upper 170's. The winter front works just like it's supposed to, a great product! I also dug out the plow, its getting to be that time in WI

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

A few days ago I got the winter front on that I purchased from a member on here. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test it until today since my ECU was out to Giloman for tuning. Got the ECU in today and the clutch kit. All I can say is RIP to the rear tires. The tune/clutch kit is a night/day difference!!! If you're wondering if it's worth it, quit thinking about it just do it! The machine is an animal now!! The winter front works well too. I'm running 180-190 easily now with it on and I used to struggle to get to the upper 170's. The winter front works just like it's supposed to, a great product! I also dug out the plow, its getting to be that time in WI

Our ECU's must have been at Gillomen's at the same time. I sent mine in Monday and got it back yesterday. Today I put my Grille cover on as well.

Our ECU's must have been at Gillomen's at the same time. I sent mine in Monday and got it back yesterday. Today I put my Grille cover on as well.
Yea turn around was definitely top notch. Sent mine in Tuesday afternoon, received it back Saturday. Absolutely 100% recommend these guys... I'm super impressed with everything...

lueck89
What clutch kit did you go with? I have the Gilomen tune and the Team Tied secondary. Ran this on my 16 G2. I had to get another tune for the 21 XP4. They said I could use the secondary.

Thanks
Muz

Did you get the super clutch kit with the secondary helix or just the adjustable kit for the primary?

Thanks Muz

I agree, great guys and great American made products!

Finally got around to installing my SXS Windshield today... love it! Great price, customer service, fast shipping and it was in stock when I ordered it. AND... it's made in the USA and benefits a small, family-owned business. Doesn't get any better than that.
View attachment 73476

2,181 - 2,200 of 3,077 Posts