Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP 4 Deluxe RC
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Lmao would that plan be destroy America?
Yesterday was the deadliest day in Afghanistan for Americans since August, 2011, when a Chinook helicopter carrying Seal Team 6 was shot down in retaliation for the killing of Bin Laden. And it was Joe Biden, showing off with his false bravado as usual, that let it slip it was Seal Team 6 that killed Bin Laden, while giving a speech weeks before and just 2 days after Bin Laden was killed.

Democrats: Dumb, Dangerous, Deadly, and Destroying America.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
811 Posts
Yesterday was the deadliest day in Afghanistan for Americans since August, 2011, when a Chinook helicopter carrying Seal Team 6 was shot down in retaliation for the killing of Bin Laden. And it was Joe Biden, showing off with his false bravado as usual, that let it slip it was Seal Team 6 that killed Bin Laden, while giving a speech weeks before and just 2 days after Bin Laden was killed.

Democrats: Dumb, Dangerous, Deadly, and Destroying America.
Was going to just click "like" but I don't "like" what is written here but rather fully agree with it.

Only thing I would add is.......
• Democratic Leadership: Deceitful, Divisive, Derogatory.
• Democratic Voters: Dumb & Dumber.

Sorry if I'm not making any friends from this post but too many just sit, watch and say nothing.

To: kevinmconnors62 🍻

·
Registered
2022 General XP 4 Deluxe RC
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Well, the world moves in mysterious ways...

Last Saturday morning, I went up to the Valley ("To the city") to get some "accessory inspiration" at a UTV supplier, and just as I was walking in, they were rolling out this monster, taken on consignment the night before. I was in awe.

I asked the salesman about it, he asked me my situation, and he said, "Sounds like the General is perfect for you."

Yeah.

Well, 72 hours later, I don't have to worry about the wait for my 2022 XP4. About 2 months ago, 2 months into "the wait", I started to rethink my choice of a crossover, and was wondering if I should be in a performance ride. The price for this 2020 Maverick X3 MAX XRS TurboRR wasn't right, but it wasn't horrible, and she only has 498 miles and 40 hours. 15K in mods not including labor.

I fell in love, and now she's mine. Set the controls for the heart of the Sun...

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 ordered impatiently waiting
39 Posts
My brother in laws 2022 general 2 seat in black crystal showed up today, he picks it up friday

·
Registered
83 Posts
View attachment 72080

Well, the world moves in mysterious ways...

Last Saturday morning, I went up to the Valley ("To the city") to get some "accessory inspiration" at a UTV supplier, and just as I was walking in, they were rolling out this monster, taken on consignment the night before. I was in awe.

I asked the salesman about it, he asked me my situation, and he said, "Sounds like the General is perfect for you."

Yeah.

Well, 72 hours later, I don't have to worry about the wait for my 2022 XP4. About 2 months ago, 2 months into "the wait", I started to rethink my choice of a crossover, and was wondering if I should be in a performance ride. The price for this 2020 Maverick X3 MAX XRS TurboRR wasn't right, but it wasn't horrible, and she only has 498 miles and 40 hours. 15K in mods not including labor.

I fell in love, and now she's mine. Set the controls for the heart of the Sun...
****! I don't blame ya! That is a sweet ride!

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 ordered impatiently waiting
39 Posts
My xp4 was ordered same day as brother in laws its saying 10/14 - 11 /29 as of yesterday

21 - 40 of 67 Posts