Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had General Patton (because my Dad served under Patton in WWII) for a month now so I have been busy! He came with the 32's on 18" MSA wheels and 170 miles on the ticker. Added the Super ATV windshield right away and that's how it all started. Checked all fluids etc. and went for a ride on the trails here in Arkansas where I caught a deep rut and tore off the right side center caps so on went the new orange ones. Also found I needed more width for these stinking washouts here. It did not come with a spline wrench for the lug nuts so that was an adventure to find I needed a small 7 spline wrench. Got that, wheel spacers for width and the correct MSA lug nuts installed. Mounted the 42" light bar and some side shooters for a bit of night vision and Seizmik mirrors to keep an eye on my 2 sons behind me! Then installed the secondary clutch rollers from HW along with the white washer for the primary and a 92G belt. Starts are much less jerky and most all the low speed noise is gone. Upcoming projects will be rope for the winch along with a remote and a lift for the front since the previous owner just cranked up the shocks for the 32's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts