Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mount the new XP fender flares from Rocky Mountain which Fedex said were delivered at 3:12 PM yesterday and left on the front porch. Well I guess they were left on SOMEONE's front porch, but not mine!!! Now instead I will be feuding with Fedex to see where the **** they are!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
i love it when they do that. i have had more than one fight with them. the fedex website showed i had singed for a package at work one time when in actuality i wasn't even in the state! i have also had saturday deliveries scheduled (from fedex and ups) and they say "not delivered business closed". i work at a power plant, we are manned and open for deliveries 24/7. the greatest satisfaction i have had was being able to call them and tell them that their driver is a liar. when i say i have 24/7 manned security and video surveillance and can prove that the driver was never here, boy the tone in their voice changes quickly.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
When living at our old address, we had UPS tell us they delivered our package. I said we never received it and i was home all day. They basically want to call you a liar and say someone stole it or someone else picked it up. I was quite firm with them and they checked into it and the driver said he dropped it off at our address. Well i went walking and checking the houses on our street and wouldn't you know i found it next door on their porch.
Called UPS and told them it was delivered next door and they said good that you found it. Not i'm sorry or anything.
I understand mistakes and things happen but just own up to it. I also know that some people are thieves and follow the delivery trucks around watching where they leave packages. People that do this should be hung, plain and simple!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Cure for porch pirates. When I lived in Santee our neighborhood had a wrath of porch pirate incidents. The neighbors got together and we all loaded a bunch of boxes with dog poop and one guy put a small rattlesnake he caught in his backyard in his box and we all put them on our porches in different intervals. Couple of weeks go by and a couple of the boxes disappeared and then no more porch pirates. Always wondered how they liked the snake
Cheers
Baja Charlie

PS this post in no way was written to imply that all pirates are bad. We all know our forum member “Pirate” is a good Pirate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts