1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Big Welcome to UTV Inc.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I will formally continue to file complaints with UPS and USPS on your behalf as well as ours.

:grin2:

That's funny azz chit right there I live in CA and have never had an issue with the shipping costs. Usually everything I've ever ordered has been on my doorstep with in a day or two and not unreasonably expensive. If you live in Prescott AZ then why don't ya just drive to the shop and pick yer chit up fer free With a zip code like Yers, shipping costs shouldn't keep a meal off yer table Just sayin

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to UTV Inc.

That's funny azz chit right there I live in CA and have never had an issue with the shipping costs. Usually everything I've ever ordered has been on my doorstep with in a day or two and not unreasonably expensive. If you live in Prescott AZ then why don't ya just drive to the shop and pick yer chit up fer free With a zip code like Yers, shipping costs shouldn't keep a meal off yer table Just sayin
Gen. Georgie from Californy.....UTV has great stuff for our Generals; no debating that! Shipping times are good, too. Elated to see them as a sponsor of our forum; we need more like them! While shopping for a mirror that costs $59.95 (good price for this item) my intent was to provide customer feedback to the vendor that it takes a $250 minimum order to qualify for free shipping, which seems considerably higher than most vendors charge. Shipping for this mirror tacks on 20% to the item's purchase cost. That's enough to make some customers look elsewhere. Now, this is just my humble opinion, and I could very well be wrong, I guess. I would like to see every vendor that supports our machines do well. I realize UTV does not control UPS or USPS prices, too. I hope UTV has a long, prosperous life! I'll be buying some stuff from 'em in the future.

I don't miss many meals, Georgie! I'm blessed. And as for zip codes, do you really want to compare the 'great' Californy city of Anaheim to little ol' Prescott, AZ? C'mon...... Just sayin.

It's great bantering with you. I hope you take this with the sense of humor I have now while writing it. Like the comedian Ron White said: "I had the legal right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability!".

Good day and thanks for reading. It's time now to go putter around with my General.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts