1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome GRIZZZ TEK ! And thanks for a awesome product! :grin2:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome Grizzz TEK. Great product and easy to install. Fits the need perfectly.

·
1,563 Posts
Thanks everyone! I enjoy making these for everyone and seeing where they get shipped to. So far we have Guards in every state except Hawaii. Also Canada and a few in Germany.
There is more in the works. One is Mud Guards that fit and another ill post when it's ready. Glad I didn't rush into these 2 projects and thought about them for a bit. I think you will like them.
I didn't rush to the Vendor status because I didn't want everyone thinking I was trying to sell something every time I post. I enjoy the discussions and helping where I can. Don't want to lose that. Thanks again.
Randy.

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Thanks everyone! I enjoy making these for everyone and seeing where they get shipped to. So far we have Guards in every state except Hawaii. Also Canada and a few in Germany.
There is more in the works. One is Mud Guards that fit and another ill post when it's ready. Glad I didn't rush into these 2 projects and thought about them for a bit. I think you will like them.
I didn't rush to the Vendor status because I didn't want everyone thinking I was trying to sell something every time I post. I enjoy the discussions and helping where I can. Don't want to lose that. Thanks again.
Randy.
Cannot wait to see both projects!!! I will be the first or one of the first to get my order in!!!!:grin2:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts