Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at putting a snorkel kit on and I am leaning towards a warrior snorkel kit. Just wondering who has put one on and how it has been working or if there is something better out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im running one of there kits. Haven't had mine installed that long but it is a well made kit. I found it a little hard to install because the instructions were not that great. Other than that its looks great. Just make sure your connections are tight and sealed properly. I took mine to get smoked tested just to make sure i had no leaks. Highly recommend you do the same.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just installed mine recently, very nice the way it comes mostly put together.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your back window, did you cut the holes for snorkel yourself? Or is that pre cut like that for a snorkel? First I’ve seen a back window like that. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
No it wasn't pre-cut - it's the lexan one so had to cut it with a jig saw and the used some vent line split in half around the edges.

Reactions: 21xp

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just installed mine recently, very nice the way it comes mostly put together.
Is this on a G4? If so I am also looking to put the same kit on mine. Could you take a picture underneath the bed to give me an idea on everything that’s getting done? I was told that in a G4 you would need to cut the box behind the back seat on driver side but I know you don’t now. I seen one but couldn’t get a picture.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are a few photos of a G2 that I just installed the same kit. I only had to cut a few of the ribs on the bed, due to the tubing being routed about the breather box. But the kit went together very nicely. As a precaution, I did use some RTV to seal each joint.
Thank you very much. Could you please take a picture on the other side? The one I seen still had his belt box going to the air vent on that driver side. There is a open hose in the middle I think goes to the belt box to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just installed the warrior kit. Does anyone else get an awful droning noise. And the noises from the cvt are deafening. I also just did primary bearing on cvt and hunter works secondary rollers. Wondering if something I did is causing the drone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed the warrior kit. Does anyone else get an awful droning noise. And the noises from the cvt are deafening. I also just did primary bearing on cvt and hunter works secondary rollers. Wondering if something I did is causing the drone.
I had noises also wen I installed.my snorkel. Aligned my clutch and the noise went away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts