Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Walker Evans Shocks. Nothing wrong with them but I needed to get a shock that I could adjust to the loads I carry in my General 4. It’s a pre-runner style aka support vehicle
(4) shocks $500 or best offer
Shipping is negotiable with price

Baja Charlie

PS please remember I live in Baja so give me a week or two to ship them. PM me and I can forward pics

·
Registered
172 Posts
What year and approximately how many miles on these? Assuming they work on the 2 seater as well. Do they add any lift?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About 2,500 miles on them and if you crank up the spring you can get some lift
Quality built Shock that are re-buildable

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have them.
Looks like I’ll be coming up to the US soon (next week) so just let me know and I’ll bring them and ship them to you. Send me a private message or email address and we can exchange payment and your address info
Cheers
Baja Charlie

·
Registered
20 Posts
Still have them.
Looks like I’ll be coming up to the US soon (next week) so just let me know and I’ll bring them and ship them to you. Send me a private message or email address and we can exchange payment and your address info
Cheers
Baja Charlie
Still available?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still got them but it might be awhile before I can get them to you. The US closed the Mexican border to non essential travel and I’m riding this stuff out here in my house in Baja. It’s all good for now.
I’ll hold them for you
Cheers
Baja
Charlie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts