Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Vendetta Motorsports Viper from bumper, rock sliders and rear bumper yesterday. Also installed the Rock Ready adjustable, lower and recline seat bases. What a difference in ride comfort with the seat bases!

8EDCE1E2-8747-4F73-988A-8D7DF696D3C8.jpeg

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
You can't go wrong with the Vendetta Viper bumper. We have had ours on for 3 years or more and people come up and look it over and are surprised at how solid they are. Told them grab on and try and shake it. Had many with the Polaris stock bumper and the uppers installed and they complain how it isn't solid.
Think i made another sale for one yesterday that checked ours out.
He also ordered a Ryfab slider after checking ours out.
You really have a nice looking rig and really looks different with those bumpers on there.
Congrats!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice Mods, looks real sharp!

·
Registered
5 Posts
@1Truckey, were there any modifications required to install the rock sliders? I ordered a set from SuperATV but there was some interference with the front fenders.

Also, do they require drilling through the frame?

Jeremiah

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did make two slits in the front fender flare for the leading edge of the rock sliders to slide into but that was all. It took longer than it should have for me to get them on. I ended up dropping the skid plates. If I had done that from the start and had it up on a lift I think you could get them both on in less than 2 hours. You could go the route that Pirate took and have the manufacturer modify the sliders per your drawing to have them fit perfectly with no mods. It might delay them a touch on being delivered though. Chris was very responsive via email wherever I had a question and I know from his answers that they have modded to customer requests in the past.

·
Registered
214 Posts
When I put my Vendetta Rockers on I did modify the Fender Flares at the bottom. Not a big deal. They really are a nice product and Chris is who I worked with there and he was great!
Mod needed.jpg
Installed.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts