Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading on here the other day people were having bad luck getting a hold of vendetta about their bumpers I recently called no one answered does anyone know if they have bumpers in stock for our shipping before I attempt to buy one

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought mine 6 months ago, went straight to the company(cause they're in LA) and picked mine up and at the time they had plenty!(I did get the last green/yellow one) Alsojust checked my Instagram account and he posted 2 days ago so he's around. Might try him on instagram, **** of a nice guy

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
All i can say is a darn good company and their bumpers are heavy duty and we wouldn't buy anything but their bumpers.

·
Super Moderator
4,132 Posts
Don't forget with this covid thing a lot of places have been slowed so may have less people working or there hours changed! well worth waiting for a great product!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I've had their bumper and rock sliders for 3 yrs. They have held up great. The only issue I had was with the rock sliders/nerf bars when I unpackaged them. They made it right and sent me as new set.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have front and rear bumpers and rock sliders that I just purchased in April. I had no issues getting in touch via email with Chris. Top quality and great service. You won’t regret going with them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I won’t be popular here but don’t guess I’ve ever worried about that. Even trying to be understanding because of the virus thing I’m not pleased with Vendetta as a company. Their product does seem to be very good, their customer service is non existent. After 8 weeks of waiting for my order, me being patient, FedEx lost half my order. Emailed Vendetta 3 times, as they have to be the ones to file a claim with FedEx, a week later still no response. 4 unanswered emails during the 8 week wait. I can understand delays but to completely ignore customers thought bought $700 of your products is unacceptable in my opinion

·
Registered
231 Posts
Customer service is very suspect when a company won't even publish a contact phone number. Through a little searching I found this phone number for them: (909) 929-0060. I think they are in California; try calling them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I won’t be popular here but don’t guess I’ve ever worried about that. Even trying to be understanding because of the virus thing I’m not pleased with Vendetta as a company. Their product does seem to be very good, their customer service is non existent. After 8 weeks of waiting for my order, me being patient, FedEx lost half my order. Emailed Vendetta 3 times, as they have to be the ones to file a claim with FedEx, a week later still no response. 4 unanswered emails during the 8 week wait. I can understand delays but to completely ignore customers thought bought $700 of your products is unacceptable in my opinion
Thanks for the review ......I will definitely not recommend/buy this product. Popularity contests are for people getting kickbacks on products they recommend whether good or bad. I'll take an honest review/person any day.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
We ordered and bought ours in the early part of 2017 for our 17 RC General. We wouldn't have anything else on any future SxS's than Vendetta bumpers. They are well made and we haven't had any problems with ours and i know a bunch of others that have bought them after seeing ours and theirs have worked well also.
But even with this Virus ordeal going on with having to deal with sick employees and not getting supplies to make your product, a company should still have excellent customer service and explain to people if it is going to take an extra month or two for them to deliver their product to the consumer. Let people know things are taking longer and most will understand if they are upfront with the customer right off the bat and keep the customer informed on updates.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Johnny7, I do like their product. I can also be understanding of some delays. Where my frustration has come is the lack of communication. Especially when I email to tell them that FedEx has lost my bumper and Vendetta is who has to file the claim. Without them filing the claim I’m out the money and the bumper. Now to be clear FedEx, after a week of searching did find my bumper but as far as I know Vendetta doesn’t even know that as my last 3 emails to let them know it was missing have been unanswered.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I agree with what you are saying J.
I know i am old but this isn't how we did business back in the day and it sure shouldn't be how one does business now. I understand supplies are short and people don't show up to work but customer service has to excel no matter what the times are as word of mouth will either make you or break you as a business!
If Vendetta initiated the search for your bumper with FedEx then they should have contacted you and told you that and at the very least answered your emails!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered so sliders for my new XP4 and had the same issue. No phone number published and when I found one they didn’t have an answering machine or anything. I emailed and no response for a week. Seriously considered just cancelling the credit card charge and then I sent them a message on Facebook messenger. Had a response back in a few hours and then had shipping confirmation back via email a day later. Still waiting on shipment, but the communication could use some improvement for sure. I’ll reserve judgement on the product until I get the sliders. Long story short, you might try Facebook messenger and see if you can get anywhere. If not, just dispute the charge. The credit card company definitely knows how to get their attention.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't care if guys think it's the best products ever... no one should have to play games like this. There are alot of good companies that need, want, and work for your business

1 - 15 of 15 Posts