Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Looks great! I really like the look of the seats! are they something you sell?

Reactions: Steve and UTV INC

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ITP Ultracross & Tensor Regulators are both excellent tires. We sell a fair amount of both, most the DOT guys go with the regulators and the race/hard riders go with the ITP's.

Cant go wrong either way!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am going to be using mine in sand, mud, trails, snow, dirt roads and some pavement. I've been told that the Ultracross would be a good one as well, but want to make sure I won't be getting stuck in the creek all the time.

Love what you did with the light bar! Any way to do that with the Polaris premium roof and french it in like that? Great looking ride all around!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another nice build guys!
How are you liking the handling and power of this compared to other Polaris 1000's?
I'm starting to like the cross-over design of these.
Use it around the ranch yet still be able to bash thru the desert on the weekends.

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the General. John loves the General. Most guys here love the General.

Its awesome crossover with good power, decent suspension and SUPER comfortable Cadillac style ergonomics. Its a WINNER in my book.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Another nice build guys!
How are you liking the handling and power of this compared to other Polaris 1000's?
I'm starting to like the cross-over design of these.
Use it around the ranch yet still be able to bash thru the desert on the weekends.
Welcome to the site mtoma!

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Welcome to the site mtoma! and agree a great all around ride!

Reactions: Trapper
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.