Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this, thank you for your help.
Can OnX offroad maps be uploaded to Ride Command? I have went through all of the tutorials about dragging the files over, but cannot located the saved gpx files on OnX.
Thank you for a step by step if you can help.
Darwin

·
Registered
210 Posts
Can't answer your question Darwin, but maybe someone else will chime in. Also...Welcome to the Forum from Utah. What rig do you have, and where do you ride?

·
Registered
21 general xp 1000
71 Posts
Hi guys, I went on Onyx Offroad, download the files to a memory stick and plug them in to the cord in the dash, and all my routes and way points showed up, it seem to work pretty slick, try that? And see if it helps
good luck

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
471 Posts
Hi guys, I went on Onyx Offroad, download the files to a memory stick and plug them in to the cord in the dash, and all my routes and way points showed up, it seem to work pretty slick, try that? And see if it helps
good luck
Dash or cubbyhole?

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
262 Posts
I can't wait to try this.
I have hundreds of points and tracks in onx hunt. Think it will work just like onx offroad?

·
Registered
21 general xp 1000
71 Posts
I can't wait to try this.
I have hundreds of points and tracks in onx hunt. Think it will work just like onx offroad?
Hi
yes, it should. I use onxhunt as well as the offroad. I used hunt before they came out with offroad. So , I had many duplicate trails amd waypoints.
it’s nice to have the RC screen to view and I can use my phone or tablet with saved maps as a back up.
happy trails !🤓

·
Registered
241 Posts
Following .. Planning a trip this fall to South Dakota ....
If there were a way to get the Avenza maps into Ride command, that would be ideal for the Black Hills. But they are Routable PDF files. Those are the ones you want out there. If OnX trail has similar maps as the free Avenza maps, they may be worth the investment.

otherwise, our next trip to the Black Hills in the spring is going to include a phone mount next to the RC screen in the dash.

·
Registered
31 Posts
good luck
Many people want to know how you were able to download the files. Could you please share how you did this.? Thank you!

·
Registered
21 general xp 1000
71 Posts
Many people want to know how you were able to download the files. Could you please share how you did this.? Thank you!
Hi,
I just went to onX Offroad and downloaded both types of files onto a memory stick. Then I atta it the ride command input and opened the file that worked a d it downloaded to RC.
hope this helps

1 - 12 of 12 Posts