Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics from yesterdays ride. Usually by this time of year we'd be in snow at this altitude. Had some first timers with us. He took the pictures and boy did he make my General look good. Pretty sure they are converted.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Nice pictures. I wish we had a group to ride with we usaly ride alone. What state is that.
We will have to get together some time. there are a few owners in Michigan will have to make a meet next summer and go on a ride would be cool Maybe a Poker run or a trail ride whatever! :wink2:

Reactions: Trapper and MMX

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trapper. . . . . This is on my ranch in northern Utah. We do big rides with a larger group, these are just a few of our closer friends we invited out for dinner and maybe the last ride of the season.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
We will have to get together some time. there are a few owners in Michigan will have to make a meet next summer and go on a ride would be cool Maybe a Poker run or a trail ride whatever! :wink2:
Yes that would be fun. Lake county has nice trails it is closer to you,it is about 2 hours from me. We should come spring get everyone that is interested pick a spot and find somewhere that is good for all.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Yes that would be fun. Lake county has nice trails it is closer to you,it is about 2 hours from me. We should come spring get everyone that is interested pick a spot and find somewhere that is good for all.

I'm in! were ever (I have trailer and not scared to use it!) LOL:grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts