Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting my new 17 Deluxe soon and am looking to buy an aftermarket skid plate and would like to know what you guys have bought and how you like them. I will be Elk hunting in Colorado in October and the jeep trail to Elk camp is loaded with rocks! Any input would be appreciated!! AND GO.......

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am getting my new 17 Deluxe soon and am looking to buy an aftermarket skid plate and would like to know what you guys have bought and how you like them. I will be Elk hunting in Colorado in October and the jeep trail to Elk camp is loaded with rocks! Any input would be appreciated!! AND GO.......
I have the Factory UTV 1/2 plate with the rock sliders and I love it. It is tough as nails.

Reactions: Fireman

·
Registered
270 Posts
I bought the SSS off road skid plate with built in sliders/rockers, their out of Salt Lake City, was a nice install and good fit, the only thing I had to do was notch out where my Polaris rockers where, if you do decide to go with them phone them directly, they gave me a better price then they had on e-bay.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so far guys for the replies!! I am leaning towards the Factory UTV 1/2" Full set!! A little spendy but like you said General cheaper than fixing!!

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
I have been playing with Idea of making my own Have a 4'x8'X3/16'' sheet of aluminum diamond plate. this winter while my dif. is out getting massaged may take stock off and copy onto aluminum! and see what I can and cannot add to!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.