Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2022 Polaris General 1000 Premium
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I knock them let me tell y'all I am satisfied for the price and looks,
Recieved cloth today finally, doors fit frame well but everything was about a inch to far back, so instead of trying to adjust machine doors, I said to heck with it and cut the 2 pins off that go threw holes on door, moved them about 3/4 of a inch and welded them back on, made life alot easier, had to put in vice and do a little bending on frame, everything sealed up but front v in door, so I am pleased just takes some time a enginuity, they were not just bolt on馃憤, first picture is how bad they were off to begin with, one picture is the the one gap in front where it swings open, needs a plastic piece like spike got, might make one

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Again, after a little work, very happy

Registered
2022 general XP on the way
Well I guess I wasn't so lucky. My order on the spikes got canceled. What do you think of the materials used? Seem like they'll last a while? What about the zippers, are they pretty HD?

Also they seem really loose fitting to the frame, can they be tightened up some?

I guess I'm fearful of these being cheap junk... but I guess i could also use em for as long as they last, then just affix some lexan to the frames if the cloth goes to he!!...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the material, and the frame is solid steel, no problem welding on it and you can order replacement covers, kinda liked that, I'm from GA, won't need them but a couple months a year, lm impressed with components just took time to make it all fit馃榿

Registered
2022 general XP on the way
Do these use the velcro like the seizmik uppers? Just watched a video and they had velcro. That's a no go from me, but not sure if they updated them?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was hopeing they change that too, they do velcro, I figured when I take them off at the end of winter I'd take a heat gun and remove velcro

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Worked on second door today, it was a booger to get lined up, ending up having to adjust door a little on machine, but wasn't as bad I thought that would be, my only gripe is where the door cones into a v at the front there's a gap there and can't really find any thing to work there like I want it to, if it had a small vent shade like spike puts on front of there's it would work great,
All in all I'm happy with them, maybe they will keep my wife warmer till I can get a heater installed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I figured out how to hold windows in place when they down, took a Velcro strap and put snaps in one end, installed them in upper doors where it was doubled up with velcro, roll down nicely now, got all cracks sealed up and lined up good, pretty proud of them..

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Noticed that little sticker in the top passenger side corner... WPS!
U lost me there, talking about my swamp life sticker, or the arkansas razorbacks hog, not a fan of there's just like that hog馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah, not a razorback fan, just like the looks of that hog and we do alot of hog hunting

1 - 12 of 12 Posts