Polaris General Forum banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
General EPS 1000
11 Posts
You are welcome but kudos belong to those before me who previously supplied the info !
Let us know your installation goes!
Hi Pirate and others who have been following this cluster turn signal indicator lamps thread...
Just wondering if you have had the opportunity to complete the voltage regulator installation.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,875 Posts
Guys, I'm so very sorry I didn't post this. I surely intended to...
Here is a link to my Dropbox folder that has a very complete write up with annotated pics to walk you all the way through the Voltage Regulator installation and wiring it into
the instrument cluster. In my efforts to get the indicators to work back in 2017 the wiring behind the instrument cluster will look a little strange. But the wiring is all there.
Again, my apologies for being so slow!
Pirate

·
Registered
General EPS 1000
11 Posts
Guys, I'm so very sorry I didn't post this. I surely intended to...
Here is a link to my Dropbox folder that has a very complete write up with annotated pics to walk you all the way through the Voltage Regulator installation and wiring it into
the instrument cluster. In my efforts to get the indicators to work back in 2017 the wiring behind the instrument cluster will look a little strange. But the wiring is all there.
Again, my apologies for being so slow!
Pirate
Hi Pirate,
WOW just saw your post to dropbox. Beautifully detailed and illustrated how to make the cluster indicators work!
Thank You! I still remember asking the service manager at my dealership in 2017 if the cluster indicator lamps could be utilized after seeing them light momentarily with each startup. The answer was a definite no. But I am persistent. So thanks to all who have been working on this since before I joined this forum and made me feel this is doable.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts