Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen this discussed on other forums, who would like to see Turf Mode on the General? As a crossover type SXS, I would like to see it added for use around the property for its utility side. Maybe with enough feedback Polaris may consider updating the drive train in the future. I currently own a RZR, but I am considering replacing it with a General because of its broad use posibilities.

Reactions: Alaskan47

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen this discussed on other forums, who would like to see Turf Mode on the General? As a crossover type SXS, I would like to see it added for use around the property for its utility side. Maybe with enough feedback Polaris may consider updating the drive train in the future. I currently own a RZR, but I am considering replacing it with a General because of its broad use posibilities.
Has anyone else noticed that the drive mode icon on the instrument cluster appears to be capable of representing turf mode?

Pure speculation on my part, but makes me wonder if Polaris is building components capable of supporting a turf mode option in the future.

I too would love to see this added to the General. For me it would put another big point in plus column in my decision to purchase one!

·
Registered
153 Posts
In the near future we will see multiple color options, HighLifter edition, LE models as well as turf mode. I'm impatiently waiting. I vote for an extended cab version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts