Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polaris General XP 4 troylee design
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up! Purchased my first general and I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s machines. I live in Alberta,Canada and was one of the lucky 200 to get the 2022 Troy lee design XP 4. Looking forward to the delivery supposedly in Oct 2021 I’m not a fan of the colour but that can be changed Or added to.
after reading some posts of people not receiving their 2021s makes me nervous and kinda sad for everyone still waiting For there machines. It’s only been a month for me and I’m going crazy. I tried to order the trailhead xp4 but missed the deadline apparently. And then boom they released this limited edition.
im coming from a 2020 Can Am X3 turbo RR XMR . Nothing but issues and I’m looking forward to a more reliable machine.
anyways I look forward to reading all your threads.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Greetings from the West Texas town of El Paso and welcome to the support group. There is a wealth of information here!

Reactions: Mudfather

·
Registered
Still walking 24 weeks post order
151 Posts
Just signed up! Purchased my first general and I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s machines. I live in Alberta,Canada and was one of the lucky 200 to get the 2022 Troy lee design XP 4. Looking forward to the delivery supposedly in Oct 2021 I’m not a fan of the colour but that can be changed Or added to.
after reading some posts of people not receiving their 2021s makes me nervous and kinda sad for everyone still waiting For there machines. It’s only been a month for me and I’m going crazy. I tried to order the trailhead xp4 but missed the deadline apparently. And then boom they released this limited edition.
im coming from a 2020 Can Am X3 turbo RR XMR . Nothing but issues and I’m looking forward to a more reliable machine.
anyways I look forward to reading all your threads.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I would be VERY surprised if you receive it this year. I switched my April order to a Trailhead the day they came out and they told me August delivery (about a month at the time)... now they are telling me mid Dec to late Jan.

·
Registered
512 Posts
You will love the General XP. I have a 2020 General 4 XP with over 5500 trail miles. Best machine ever. No real issues other than the CVT belt slap that taken care of earlier. Neighbor has a 2020 General XP 4 with almost 8000 trouble free miles. Great machines!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I would be VERY surprised if you receive it this year. I switched my April order to a Trailhead the day they came out and they told me August delivery (about a month at the time)... now they are telling me mid Dec to late Jan.
Well that sucks! I ordered tracks and a heater for winter.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris General XP4 1000 TLD
11 Posts
Well I had gone to the dealer looking for a trailhead edition, he told me it could not be ordered but someone had canceled on a TLD that was to arrive 11/5.... The texted me the pic yesterday. I am picking up #370 on Tue, super excited

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
You lucked into that one by the sounds of it.
Congrats.
PM sent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I had gone to the dealer looking for a trailhead edition, he told me it could not be ordered but someone had canceled on a TLD that was to arrive 11/5.... The texted me the pic yesterday. I am picking up #370 on Tue, super excited
Congratulation, I'm still waiting for mine! Dates I was told Nov-19 to Dec 20 fingers crossed!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts