Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2021 general deluxe, 2 seat
143 Posts
Anybody know how to photoshop lol. Been trying to search everywhere to find a pic of a super graphite with some kind of gunmetal wheel. I know the black is a safe choice because the stock black wheels look good to me but the gunmetal is intriguing. Just hard to make a decision without a picture of some sort.
I'm going with Tusk Tintic black with milled sections around each spoke.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have been debating the same thing. After seeing the 2 seat with the gunmetal. that's the way I will go!! They will look great on my 21 super graphite!!

muz

Reactions: Johnny 7

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well went ahead and ordered the gunmetal. When I got the delivery they were the machine finish instead of Gunmetal. Called them and there was a mixup at the warehouse with part numbers and the main supplier does not have any gunmetal in stock and has no timeliness of when they will. So I came across these wheels. Somewhat same concept but a gunmetal beadlock instead of the wheel which I really like. I am torn on these 2 styles. What do you guys think? Thanks!
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Locking hubs

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
1,214 Posts
Well went ahead and ordered the gunmetal. When I got the delivery they were the machine finish instead of Gunmetal. Called them and there was a mixup at the warehouse with part numbers and the main supplier does not have any gunmetal in stock and has no timeliness of when they will. So I came across these wheels. Somewhat same concept but a gunmetal beadlock instead of the wheel which I really like. I am torn on these 2 styles. What do you guys think? Thanks! View attachment 78511
View attachment 78510

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
If it were me, I would wait it out until the gun metal comes into play again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well I really hate to be a pain and ask again Renob4x4. Could you possibly photoshop each of these wheels on my General like before if you have the time. I appreciate it if you can...if not no big deal! Thanks for the opinions guys! I really think any would look good, just which style would look best lol.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts