Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 21 Genral xp in super graphite. Decided on Tusk Uinita wheels but going back and forth on black or gunmetal. I love the all black look from the stock wheels but kinda thought the gunmetal would match the hood and graphics possibly. Leaning towards black but on the fence still. What do you guys think?
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Product Locking hubs

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Hands down Gun Metal.

Reactions: Papermaker

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody know how to photoshop lol. Been trying to search everywhere to find a pic of a super graphite with some kind of gunmetal wheel. I know the black is a safe choice because the stock black wheels look good to me but the gunmetal is intriguing. Just hard to make a decision without a picture of some sort.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Renob4x4 Thank you! Wow that made it a really hard decision lol. That does look pretty good! The black would be a safe choice but that gunmetal kind of matches the hood center and some of the graphics! I usually a sure about this stuff but this is going to be a tough one! If you had time could you possibly do the same in the black ones? Only if you have time...just never could get the photoshop thing right. Either way I appreciate the pic!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again Renob4x4! It's really a tough decision. I know the black wheels would go because the stock are black, but that gunmetal is so close to the contrast hood color and decals that it might actually end up looking better and bringing all of it together. This is a tough one!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts