Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to carefully press on the gas before the transmission engages. It then engages with a slight clank. Is this normal, has anyone else experienced this? I'm a first time side-by-side owner and am uncertain if this is just par for the course or if it is something I should have the dealer look at.

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
i have to carefully press on the gas before the transmission engages. It then engages with a slight clank. Is this normal, has anyone else experienced this? I'm a first time side-by-side owner and am uncertain if this is just par for the course or if it is something i should have the dealer look at.
yes sir!!!>:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Same issue. And sometimes I miss the gear all together. They say I can adjust the detent but.. Won't stop having to ease into it at first. With the "DuraClutch" make this better? The engagement that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
514 Posts
Same issue. And sometimes I miss the gear all together. They say I can adjust the detent but.. Won't stop having to ease into it at first. With the "DuraClutch" make this better? The engagement that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look it up and watch the video. I'm getting it when its available for the 1000.

Here's the vid:
http://youtu.be/T86TYPn5JvU

Sent via Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,563 Posts
Clutch chatter? Belt jumping? Mine has slack like your video but no clank ing going on

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
408 Posts
I purchased an EBS secondary for my Ranger from Hunterworks a year or so ago. Very good support and knowledgeable. I would recommend them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts