Polaris General Forum banner

Trail Riding

8K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  waxjob 
I don't have a great deal of experience to reference. I can say that we have had ours for week, and have been up the creek, and climbed creek beds at home and went to the off road park. We have about 10 hours on our new machine.
The off road park provided a great variety of experiences to test it out. I couldn't be more happy with it. I want to do a few things to it, but as of now, it's all stock.
We went through floodeded trails, fell off in a hole deep enough to get the seats wet inside, it pulled on through with little trouble. We played on the sand, cutting doughnuts, great stability, never felt it was going over. There were a couple of Sandhills, that we were able to jump. .
I did get stuck in one mud hole, but really feel it was more my lack of driving ability.
Take aways. Superb stability and handling, amazed at the suspension. The cabin is extremely comfortable. Plenty of torque for the hills, and the all wheel drive was as advertised getting in and out of the mud.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.