Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I, with our girlfriends are going to take our Generals to Mulberry Mountain AR. We will be there Aug 25th - 27th. We have rented Granny's cabin. If your in the area and want to ride, drop in on us or send me a PM and Ill give you my cell #.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've been there twice and not a bad place to ride. Last year in my Polaris Ranger and this March in my General 4. Plan on dragging a lot over those stupid dirt berms that divert run off water. I also went to Byrd's Adventure Park which is cool too.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are booked at the river cabin. 24-27 August.
That's awesome, we'll be at Pop and Granny's cabin starting Aug 25th-27th. We will have 2 GD's. We'll have to get together for some trail riding.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are 3 couples with Generals still planning on this trip to Mulberry Mountain. The dates are set, Aug24-27th. Hope others can make it. Let me know so we can met up and ride.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll talk to the wife see if she wants to go. We have a huge group going the weekend of oct. 13.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be great if u can.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's great to hear. I'm going to send you a PM with my cell #

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This Arkansas ride is still on track and growing each week. Four Generals for sure, maybe more. Also some 4 wheelers and RZRs. Mulberry Mountain is a great facilitie with access to huge area to trail ride. A couple of us will be there for 3 days, weekend of August 25th. Send me a Private Message and I will give u my contact information so we can get together and ride.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
None of us have. But we all have the Ride Command App. I've been looking at everything I can find online. Everyone is looking forward to getting out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool. I know some of the trails. Have last three rides on gps. I'll holler when we get there.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Breakfast at sun up and leave soon as girls are ready. Actually pretty flexible on that. Ill be up by 5am. Not one to sleep in. Weather is going to awesome. Ill talk to Norm and Bronson, to see how early they want to get around.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok we usually shoot for around 9 because we have Day riders coming sat.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not a problem at all. Do you have my cell #?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts