Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a super atv back window tinted $125
i have a lock and ride front glass $475
unless some one wants the whole rig $17,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
What are you trading it for? It seems like a lot of guys buy the generals then sell them. Wondering y ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm getting a rzr xp 1000 turbo.
i'm 6'4 and the general hurts my back. i have friends with xp1000's and they are much more roomie and comfy to drive in my opinion. the bed is amazing in the general but the ride is killing my lower back when i'm really wheeling

·
Registered
201 Posts
i just got to do a bit of more hard core riding in mine this weekend and understand what you mean. I'm wondering if different seats and harnesses would solve that?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just got to do a bit of more hard core riding in mine this weekend and understand what you mean. I'm wondering if different seats and harnesses would solve that?

i put the small rzr seats out of a friend's in mine and yes it's a huge difference in a good way

but with that said i want the travel of the xp1000 and the power of a turbo charged unit of corse lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is any one interested in either one of these two windows??? turbo rzr will be coming home saturday

·
Registered
197 Posts

I'm 6'7" and I have just become content that nothing is going to fit me well. I installed the Pro Armor 3" 5 point harness and my knees have never been happier. The sub belt keeps the waist belt in place and I don't slide forward into the dash anymore.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Nice looking ride you have there Schneider_177cb

Reactions: Schneider_177cb

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you have for sale and where are you located?

i have a super atv rear back window that is tinted and i am in mid missouri. i may also have a full polaris lock and ride front windshield if a friend of mine don't buy it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have a super atv rear back window that is tinted and i am in mid missouri. i may also have a full polaris lock and ride front windshield if a friend of mine don't buy it.

Thanks for the reply and the offer. I'm good on glass though got the full enclosure. Looking for some rock sliders

1 - 14 of 14 Posts