Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked through and searched posts but my answer eluded me. Was wondering if anyone of you have a total length from front of track to end of rear track. We are doing some mods on trailer now as it is only 10ft. On camso site i found offset from middle of hub to end of track on front is 27in, rear 35in, between hubs is 79in, total should be 141in(11ft9) with tracks installed. On some sites they say the tracks are total length installed 116in(9ft8) but that is total length of just the unit itself as there is portion of tracks that stick out from each end of the unit when installed. Sorry to make you look at your machine again lol. I stare at mine for hrs(or 6-12 beer worth lol). Anyways if any of you that installed these tracks (camso 4s1 ) can take a measurement for me total length and might as well do height and width with tracks installed with no aftermarket lifts.

P.S this is a 2 up not 4 up
general.jpg

Thanks for info,

Skawtty

·
Registered
19 Posts
Skawtty, how much did each of the tracks weigh? I'm picking up a set this weekend and wondering if I need a buddy to help load them into the truck.
Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think if you are ok to lift them they are around 75lbs each back ones are a little heavier thn the front. They can be awkward to lift. Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts