Polaris General Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Still cant figure out the easy way to find recently read threads. Wasnt that his last thread? I thought I just saw somebody else had posted to refresh his. Guess I'll go back and try to look again.
If you click on his name on any post, it'll take you to his profile, then click on discussions and it will show you his most recent. hope this helps

Reactions: drsmitty74

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Still doesnt answer the question. Where is Baja Charlie?
He has been posting nearly everyday, He posted on spark plugs 17hr ago, like crowbar said. Not sure why your not seeing any.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking to put some type of Cargo/Storage box in the bed of my General to carry all my tools, belts, tire repair kit, etc. As for now I've been strapping a tool bag in the back but it's not weather resistant and everything gets wet and dirty. Just wondering what everyone is using or have built. Don't want to spend a ton of money and would like it to be easily removable if I need to use the box.
It’s kind of expensive, but lock and ride Polaris box is great! Takes up about the whole box, still have room for chainsaw and soft cooler behind.

·
Registered
2019 General Havasu Red
9 Posts
I just finished mounting a rigid tool box in mine. They are water resistant with o-ring around the lid, the tool tray holds an extra belt out of harms way, and I have plug kit, jack, tire iron, etc below the tray. I got the rigid box from Home Depot for $29. The bracket a fabricator made cost me $100 but if you have ability to make one it is just sheet metal, 4 bolts and 2 lock n ride. The box is lockable and the lock and ride are lockable. The bracket allows for multiple mounting locations.
Bill, do you happen to have the measurements of that bracket you made ? That is a great idea.

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,229 Posts
I'm with Johnny7, the Polaris Cargo Box. I purchased six Office Depot clear plastic boxes 18"x12"x6". I bought a roll of the one piece Velcro and put it all the way over the top and bottom, end to end...so they don't come open. Thus three across and three on top of those. Leaves space on each end for other stuff. Doesn't leak, easy remove...when empty...

Pirate

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
717 Posts

$25 at academy.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Building a wood one for mine going to have a chainsaw holder,jerry can holder and also some sort of studs sticking out to bolt my spare to plus a sealed off area.for all my tools and trail stuff.. will post pictures when i have it done and painted up

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
here is how i store my belt and jack, i put a small storage box on top of my bed rack to hold tools. it works really well keeps everything dry and dust free. The rack i welded together, needed it for hauling hunting dogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
I moved these 2 boxes over from my Ranger

41 - 60 of 75 Posts