Polaris General Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Still cant figure out the easy way to find recently read threads. Wasnt that his last thread? I thought I just saw somebody else had posted to refresh his. Guess I'll go back and try to look again.
If you click on his name on any post, it'll take you to his profile, then click on discussions and it will show you his most recent. hope this helps

·
Registered
792 Posts
Still doesnt answer the question. Where is Baja Charlie?
He has been posting nearly everyday, He posted on spark plugs 17hr ago, like crowbar said. Not sure why your not seeing any.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking to put some type of Cargo/Storage box in the bed of my General to carry all my tools, belts, tire repair kit, etc. As for now I've been strapping a tool bag in the back but it's not weather resistant and everything gets wet and dirty. Just wondering what everyone is using or have built. Don't want to spend a ton of money and would like it to be easily removable if I need to use the box.
It’s kind of expensive, but lock and ride Polaris box is great! Takes up about the whole box, still have room for chainsaw and soft cooler behind.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts