Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help with tire size 2019 general deluxe I would like to keep stock rims so what tires can I mount on them I like tusk terrabites I don’t want no bigger than 28’s can I mount 28/10/14 on stock rims ? Any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
The unfortunate thing about trying to use the stock rims, and thus different tires front and rear, is that it's good to have the same tire/wheel on all four corners.
If you do carry a spare, then with the same on all four corners you need only one spare.

If you're like me and don't carry a spare. If I really tear a sidewall. But have what it takes to plug the tear. Yes...one took seven plugs and four small tubes of plug glue to seal. This was a rear wheel. So after the repair I moved it to the front and put a good tire on the back. Typically, the rears do most of the work. And the repaired tire is rolling along on the front.

Just me,

Pirate

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I agree 100% with Pirate's logic here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup makes sense it is sometimes better to hear somebody’s opinion to help make an informed decision thanks again you guys.it’s really nice to know on this forum people got your back!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts