Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference in the three levels of the new General?

The base model is $16k

The Premium model is $17.5k

And the Deluxe is $20k
The deluxe gets wazoo shocks but nowhere in the online documentation do I see what is included for a $4k spread...

Anyone know??

·
Registered
4 Posts
online specs show the red one has f 27x9-12 r 27x11-12 and the other 2 models have f 27x9-14 r 27x11-14 dirt commander tires

·
Registered
4 Posts
well I'm thinking that the red one is the only one that is not painted. the blue and orange ones are black plastic that has been painted. we all know what tree limbs do to paint. for that reason I like the red better.

·
Registered
408 Posts
The key differences that sold me on the Deluxe instead of the other models is the shocks. In my opinion, suspension is key for eastern trail riding. Those Fox 2.0 shocks are very expensive and make a big difference. Secondly I would say the accessories included with the Deluxe are a good deal.

I hear you on the paint. I expect it may look like crap in a few years. Some folks remove the decals when they buy it just so they don't have to deal with scratched decals and non faded paint when the finally come off. I guess we could always repaint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts