Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site! Riderbob. You will love the general I also sold ranger to move to general and oh my what a dif. all in a pos. way! did not want a rzr and the general is everything the ranger was and so much more! a rzr with storage! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
I do a lot of trail riding and going to and from town and hunting. wife and myself got into the pocker runs and fun runs last year and the last with ranger was 98 miles and the rangers seat is the main reason we went to general loved the ranger but what a upgrade ride and comfort and power and still have the bed for hunting! win win

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well we have spent the last three days riding the piaute and Arapeen trails. What a treat. Wife says it's so much more comfortable than my ranger. Put almost 200 miles on so far and the only real complaint has been the box of marbles fnt differential but we'll get that worked out when we get back. Love the way it handles. Perfect amount of rear drift on the corners when needed, doesn't push thru corners and plenty of power. Polaris has hit an absolute home run with this outfit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts