Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was in the truck a total of 28 hours to get my new Deluxe from Shoal's Outdoors in Mussel Shoals, Alabama. It's barely 24 hours later and I've already satisfied my a few itches. Just got done installing the Super ATV 1.5" forward arched a-arms, mounting and torqueing the MSA M21 Beadlock wheels on 32" SuperATV Intimdators, removing the front and rear sway bars, installing LED headlights (conveniently leftover from when I traded my F250 in), and installing the front and rear Polaris glass windshields. So at a whopping 1.1 miles and .6 hours...she is already transformed! I may end up putting a 3" lift on it and backing the shocks all the way down. Hopefully that will net me around 2" of lift and still maintain a fairly soft ride.

Thanks forum for all the knowledge! I've been lurking for about 2 months when I went down to my local dealership planning to buy a Ranger 900 XP and discovered this beast!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally loaded up and ready to head back home. At least we had great weather the entire trip!

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sweet.... But I'm just jealous that your ride came from Mussel Shoals, Alabama......because Mussel Shoals has the Swampers..... and they have been known for a few.....lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet.... But I'm just jealous that your ride came from Mussel Shoals, Alabama......because Mussel Shoals has the Swampers..... and they have been known for a few.....lol
What do you mean by swampers?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome XC450! Welcome! Can't wait to see more of your build.
Thank ya sir! Can't wait to start building bumpers and installing some light bars!

Looks great XC450! Like the 29.5" tires.
They're 32's, and they fit pretty well for a mostly stock bike.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have the s3 3" lift and it rides pretty smooth still with the shocks on soft in the front and medium in the rear
Sodt on the shock dampening setting, but where is the Spring height set?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great looking machine. Welcome to the mad world of Polaris. I purchased my General from the same dealer just at their store right up the road in Florence Alabama. Great people to deal with..Was a long trip for me as well but well worth it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts