Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’m getting ready to buy a 2019 General 4 Ride Command. My local dealer (Battle Creek Powersports) quoted me $23,999 not including taxes. I contacted another dealer (Ritchie Powersports) and they quoted $21,591 out the door. This price includes taxes, registration and a $400 fee to bring it in from another dealer. Why such a big price gap? Has anyone dealt with Ritchie Powersports? Most of my friends with rzr’s have bought them from Battle Creek and have had no complaints but for the price difference I would take that 1.5 hour drive.

·
Registered
690 Posts
You May want to check Abernathy’s they are in Tennessee I I know guys from all around the NE Ohio area that swear the are the lowest prices around. You ask why such a price difference, it’s all about the volume of sale they make there money off accessories and services.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m from Colorado and heading to world of powersports in Kentucky at the end of the month to pick up the same machine. Their price on a g4 ride command is 20,199 otd and Abernathy’s in Tennessee is the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Check with Abernathy's and then check around local to see how close local dealers can get. Abernathy's is very hard to beat in price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check with Abernathy's and then check around local to see how close local dealers can get. Abernathy's is very hard to beat in price.
I gave them a call. They were very pleasant to deal with. They gave me a quote for the G4 Ride Command just under $20k. They had one in stock but the down side was they are 5 hours away. Ritchie Powersports quoted $19,500 and they are around an hour away. They didn’t have any in stock but are have one brought in from Kentucky. I should have it this weekend.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Congratulations on the new General. Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, I have bought my last 2 SXSs from Ritchie's. They've always treated me good there.

Reactions: Johnny 7

·
Registered
2018 Polaris General 1000 Ride Comand
216 Posts
Im near Asheville, NC and I bought my Ride Command from Ritchie's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought a General and a 570 RZR from Ritchies last year. They are top notch!

Good luck on your purchase. You will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I bought my 2018 General 4 1000 Ride Command in July of 2020 with 900 miles on it for $16,500 plus tax. No goofey fees or anything else. the guys I ride with have done business with this dealer for many years and always treats them right so I traveled from KY to Ohio to deal with them. WWW.hit-the-gas.com

·
Registered
312 Posts
I bought mine from Ritchie PS as well and paid the extra to get it from another dealer. My only complaint was the did not do a proper PDI inspection. I had to add fluids, lower the tire pressure and tightened a few loose bolts. Other than that they were great to deal with

1 - 11 of 11 Posts