Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
You know we're in. We already have cabin 19 rented. It will be great to meet up with friends we haven't seen in a couple yrs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pirate will you be around during this time frame? Any idea how the trail conditions are? Maybe we can meet up this time.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I’ll make a note on my calendar and see if we can join the fun. Working through family visits and house guests in June, pretty open at the moment in July.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good WC Rancher. We will have some in campers, some in tents, and some in cabins. Hope you can join.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like we will have a pretty good group headed out there. If anybody else on here will be in the area, or would like to make the trip out please let me know. The more the better.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Still tons of snow up high,(more coming this weekend :frown2:) and not sure when Cottonwood Pass is supposed to open. Sounds like a good time. That's our usual go to vacation place, but haven't been for the last two years because of Cottonwood being closed. Used that for an excuse to check out different areas. This year will be Medicine Bow NF in Wyoming.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I’ve heard the snow is still pretty deep. This is the only time we could go until probably mid September. We may make another trip then as well. Does anyone on here know the status of Cottonwood Pass?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yeah, I’ve heard the snow is still pretty deep. This is the only time we could go until probably mid September. We may make another trip then as well. Does anyone on here know the status of Cottonwood Pass?

If you are asking about Cottonwood Pass Road it is still closed on the west side for construction/paving. From what I understand it will be closed until mid August.

·
Registered
57 Posts
We tried to go over Cottonwood pass road this weekend and yes its still closed there hoping mid AUG. we even tried to go over to Tincup that road is close due to avalanche damage. Didin't want to drive all the way around.. so we ended up going back to terryall. Still had fun.

·
Registered
278 Posts
...we even tried to go over to Tincup that road is close due to avalanche damage...
Which road were you trying to take to Tincup that is closed? Anyone been up to see if Mt Antero trail is open?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Which road were you trying to take to Tincup that is closed? Anyone been up to see if Mt Antero trail is open?
Just got this off the St. Elmo facebook page this morning. 7/2/2019

·
Registered
692 Posts
Not a good summer for riding in the Taylor Park area.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts