Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 General
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody try these forward A Arms, I got both sets front and back and was going to give them a try.
They have adjustable pivot blocks like SATV for camber adjustment on the front lowers and they come with ball joints installed on upper and lower with bushings and o ring end caps.
The rears are like the High lifters with bushings and o ring end caps.
The price is right $200.00 fronts $200.00 rears. They are bigger and heavier then the stock ones for sure.
There made right here in good old Minnesota also.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
2017 General 4
309 Posts
Funny. I just received a set of fronts and going to install this weekend. They are bigger and heavier then the stock ones. I've been watching YouTube videos to figure out where to set the pivot blocks. Here's the video I'm using. They show how to measure at the 4 min 15 second mark in the video.

·
Registered
2021 General
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I started last night with fronts and did the measurements and they look good on camber but the Toe out is really bad so I think I need to adjust the the tie rods to get that better.

·
Registered
2017 General 4
309 Posts
Agree. Make sure your steering wheel stays center. I've been watching a bunch of alignment videos too. Lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are the ball joints upgraded over stock? Looks to be a good deal compared to others. Curious what you think once you are fully installed and adjusted. If you get a free minute could you upload a picture of front and rear once your all done? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts