Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snorkel kit came in early last week so it was time to install it. I will say the Sya warrior kit instructions arent the greatest but all in all not a tough install. The hardest part was just cutting and drilling into my new baby :crying: but its for her own protection. The only thing i was not a fan of on this kit is the fact that you have to cut the factory piping for the cvt intake but its one of those things that has to be done. Do yourself a favor and buy extra heat wrap for the piping as they do not give you enough nor do they give you anything to secure the snorkel covers and filters. The Instructions show the vent lines coming out a few inches down on the front side of that black plastic and running up however i chose to go on the sides of the snorkel. i think it gives it a cleaner look, keeps it out of the way and prevents kinking. Hope this helps anyone in the market for a snorkel. Im looking forward to testing them out in a couple weekends.
PS i dont know why the pics are sideways and dont know how to change that but the pics are there so you all get it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks good I’m really thinking of doing mine just to have a piece of mind cause don’t want to drive in water to deep an mess something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts