Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2020XP4
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They bought 3 brand new 4 seat Sport/Utility machines to compare.
General XP 4
Commander 4
Rmaxx 4

I follow these guys. They're usually running 200hp plus X3s and Turbo RZRs.
They're pretty entertaining.

Registered
I used to watch these guys when they worked out of Dougs garage and weren't so interested in speed. Now I rarely watch them and think they no longer show what the " ordinary" guy can do without spending tons of money, like they get from the vlog. That being said, the comparison they are doing now is interesting and yes the Gen4 has proved to be impressive.

Registered
2020XP4
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used to watch them more than I do now. I didn't realize Rich left. I wondered why he wasn't in these videos. The YouTube money and fame seems to change people. I used to watch a lot of Matt's off-road recovery and FabRats too. Matt's off-road became a fab shop. FabRats is still pretty good. I just kinda got burnt out on watching them do the same thing over and over.

I know that SxSBlog will definitely beat on these machines in the comparisons. It should show any weaknesses in the machines, for sure.

Registered
I used to watch these guys when they worked out of Dougs garage and weren't so interested in speed. Now I rarely watch them and think they no longer show what the " ordinary" guy can do without spending tons of money, like they get from the vlog. That being said, the comparison they are doing now is interesting and yes the Gen4 has proved to be impressive.
I too started watching way back when. I learned how to do maintenance on my Wildcat 1000 when they had one in the mix. I learned a lot. Lately I have loved the $1000 snowmobile challenge. I truly feel those guys will start a snowmobile blog video channel, or do more sled stuff in the off season. The guys that don't normally sled, were loving it. You can see yamaha bias come out more from Doug and Mike Reed when he talks sleds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts