Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 G2
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Super ATV 2" wheel spacers and the lugs that came on them are much smaller than what is on my General. Is that normal? Seems like a weak point to me.

·
Registered
2017 G2
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called the number today and stayed on hold for awhile. Finally took the option to leave a message for a call back, but never received a call. I will try again tomorrow, or SuperATV can pm me and I will send my contact info. I hope to get an answer. I loved the spacers, just not sure about the stud size.

·
Vendor
427 Posts
I called the number today and stayed on hold for awhile. Finally took the option to leave a message for a call back, but never received a call. I will try again tomorrow, or SuperATV can pm me and I will send my contact info. I hope to get an answer. I loved the spacers, just not sure about the stud size.
Hey man. Did you ever get that call back? Phones have been slammed. If not, shoot me your order info and I'll make sure you get fixed up.

·
Registered
2017 G2
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man. Did you ever get that call back? Phones have been slammed. If not, shoot me your order info and I'll make sure you get fixed up.
My PayPal has an invoice number of 400076938. I hope that helps. It was billed from gearup2go.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2017 G2
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still have not received a call back about the spacers. Can you help me out?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts