Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a base model General and I am looking for take off wheels or wheels and tires from deluxe or premium model.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have them for sale

I have the black aluminum stock tips and rims for sale. They have 22 miles on them. Also I have the lug nuts for them too. Cell # 715-570-1902

·
Registered
16 Posts
Reference to my last post I'll sell them for $500.00 obo. If your in Wisconsin I'll meet you half way or you you can pick them up. I live in the central wisconsin area. If you send me a text I'll send you pictures of them if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 2019 general. I was looking for take off wheels. Came across this post. Anybody still selling any ? In current form I have 14 inch wheels.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Would help if the one looking or selling posts where they are located.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My bad. I am new to forums. I am in Coloma Wisconsin.
I am debating going with the same size wheels and tires all around. Maybe using the rear tire and wheel size on all 4 corners. If anybody has pros / cons on why this isn’t a good idea , I would love to hear.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a base model General and I am looking for take off wheels or wheels and tires from deluxe or premium model.
I have mine off my 2018 Ride command model. They were taken off brand new and never used. sitting in my shed. In Connecticut. PM if interested

1 - 16 of 16 Posts